INEX VAPORS LLC RETURN POLICY
All products sold by INEX VAPORS LLC are sold “AS-IS”, with no warranties expressed nor implied, and cannot be returned or exchanged unless the item was received by the customer DOA (Dead on Arrival) or damaged during shipping. Customers must notify us within 48 hours of receiving their defective product in order to start a return process. (receipt of product, including day and time of receipt, will be based on the tracking number of the order). Eligible DOA items are limited to electrical devices such as an Itaste, eGo battery, MVP, CLK. Online purchases cannot be returned to our store front location. They must go through our RMA process, which is listed below. Should a customer return an item without notifying us first, for the safety of our staff we will refuse the package upon its delivery. For sanitary reasons, and the overall safety of our customers, we DO NOT accept returns of: atomizers, clearomizers, cartomizers, tanks, bottled liquid, drip tips, batteries, wick, wire, mechanical mods, rebuildable devices and atomizers, and parts for rebuildables and/or atomizers. Therefore, our Return Policy EXCLUDES any products of this kind.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any kind of replacement or compensation for bottled liquids, as taste differs for each individual, as well as how the flavor reflects on their palette.
Some products will have minor flaws, which are to be expected during manufacturing. Small nicks or polishing scratches are common on many of the products other companies sell, as well as the ones we sell. The only time we can accept a return or exchange an item is if it is defective (meaning non functioning) or damaged from shipping (meaning parts damaged or crushed due to handling upon delivery). Customers who try and return cloned items as authentic (items not purchased from us, and not made by the manufacturers we support), will have those items returned to them at their cost, and those customers will no longer be allowed to purchase any items through our website, as the issue will be treated as fraud. Items damaged due to user error, misuse or abuse, are NEVER covered under warranty by us, INEX VAPORS LLC, or the manufacturers of the products we sell.
TO START A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) OR RETURN PROCESS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY:
1. Email us your name, order number that is associated with the product you wish to return, item you wish to submit for RMA and a description of the issues you are experiencing with your product to email@example.com. Please include pictures and be as detailed as possible.
2. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 to 48 hours, letting you know if your RMA has been approved or denied or if further clarification is needed.
3. If your request has been approved, please repackage the item(s), including all original parts, packing material, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of damaged merchandise could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items MUST NOT have any damage due to user error or abuse and must not have been used.
4. We will email you a prepaid return label that you can attach to the package, which must be shipped back to us immediately by dropping off the package at your nearest post office or FedEx facility to you. (If your item was shipped to you via FedEx, then you will be required to return your item via FedEx) If you do not return the DOA item back to us within 15 days of first notifying us, your RMA will no longer be valid.
5. We will contact you once we receive your return. Should you have any questions during the RMA process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Replacement item(s) will be mailed back to you once the DOA item(s) have been returned to us, inspected and found to be DOA. However, they must be for the same item and the same finish, IF AVAILABLE. If an RMA product is found to be in perfect working condition, the original item will be returned back to you at your own expense.
There is a 10% restocking fee for all returned items. This includes packages not signed for during delivery and returned to us by the shipping courier. We contact all customers whose packages are returned to us by the courier if the package was not accepted during delivery. If you, the customer, no longer want the products reshipped to you and would like to cancel that order, we can reimburse for the cost of all items in that order, less 10% and cost of shipping. Please be aware that if items are returned incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you, no refund will be given and the package will be returned to you. Customers are always responsible for cost of shipping returned items.
RETURN TIME FRAME
Customers who are asked to return items for RMA issues, return for refund, or replacement, must return items within two weeks (15 days) from the day we approve any RMA, return, or replacement process. Failure to do so, will void your return. Those packages will be sent back to you, or denied for acceptance during delivery.
1. If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued by INEX VAPORS LLC when the returned item has been received in satisfactory and unused condition. Refunds will be processed within 10 business days once we receive the item(s) back from the original customer. Refunds will be applied directly to the method that was used to make the purchase. Refunds will ONLY be given at our discretion. Items returned for a refund are subject to a 10% restocking fee. (Items that qualify for a refund must be approved by us before the product is returned. If the product falls under a category that is on our unapproved return list due to sanitary reasons, those products can not be returned for any reason, regardless if the product is unused).
2. Usually refunds can take up to 5 business days to completely process after the refund has been initiated. If you have any questions regarding our return/refund process, feel free to email us at inexvapors@gmail.
We check all information on our website very carefully. However, an occasional error may occur, or manufacturers might update information we are unaware of. We reserve the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.
289 Cowesett Ave.,
West Warwick Ri, 02893